tattoos

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nissan Cube

I've never really been a fan of box cars. The original box car, the Scion xB, has always been one of my least favorite cars on the road. So, when Nissan announced a couple of years back that they'd be bring their own box car to the States, I expected to hate it too.


However, Nissan's Cube is actually quite interesting. It's got really unique details inside and out. The Cube even beat the Camaro for Automobile Magazine's "Design of the Year" back in 2008. While that was a totally undeserved award, it was proof that the Cube had something special to offer. It was stylish.


Here in DeWitt, Michigan we don't see many Cubes so when I saw one on the road for the first time a few nights ago, I drove up alongside to get a good look. When I peered into the drivers side window, I expected to see a trendy, twenty something behind the wheel.

That is not at all what I saw. Behind the wheel of that Nissan Cube was in fact a middle aged man with greasy spiked hair. Not very cool. Then, he stuck his finger in his nose. Must have had an itch or something. Maybe not.

Is that what all Cube drivers are like? I doubt it. All I know is that 100% of the Cubes I've seen have been owned by middle aged nose pickers. Not cool at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger