tattoos

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pretty or Pretty Ugly?

New cars emerge from car manufacturer's design studios each month. Some just take getting used to, while others are just hopeless. These are the ones I'm not sure about yet:

The Infiniti M37/56:


I'm not sure I like those swooping curves. The grill looks a bit tall and the headlights seem oversized. I hate it in pictures, but when I saw one in person, it looked pretty good. Sometimes cars just don't look good in pictures. This is a perfect example.

The Hyundai Sonata:


Not bad from the rear, but...


...hideous from the front. Bummer.

The Chevrolet Spark:


The Spark has been on sale in Europe for a while now and will be on sale in the U.S. very soon. Chevrolet is hoping that the Spark will make up for their many bland compacts of old, like the Metro and Aveo. Despite its blandness, the Aveo was a good car, even so, the Spark should be an improvement not only in quality, but also in appearance. I certainly wouldn't call it bland, but the front end leaves me wondering if it's good looking. Tough to say. I'll bet it'll attract potential Kia Soul and Ford Fiesta buyers though, and that's what really counts.

The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento:


This car seemed a bit weird at first, but it's really grown on me. It's a cool shape and the details are incredible. There are ten holes over the engine for cooling and the wheels are made of carbon fiber. The Sesto Elemento is the perfect next step for Lamborhgini. It's modern, compact, and incredibly exotic. Fingers crossed this appears in the next Batman movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger