tattoos

Friday, September 3, 2010

Chevrolet Camaro SS

The Camaro is a great car. It's an exciting blend of style, horsepower, and speed.

The exterior styling is excellent. For the money you can't get a more attractive head-turner. You may disagree if you're a Challenger fan, which I'm not, and the Blue Oval boys may argue that point as well. However, I think the Camaro looks the best.

The interior is a scary place to be. It's big and dark. All of the plastics are very hard, and I still haven't decided about the styling. The windows are just tiny slits. That's not a complaint because, from the outside, they look great, but if you’re looking for an airy interior, look away.

The steering wheel looks cool but somehow doesn't feel right, unlike the gearstick, which feels great. I also like the 4 gauges in front of the gearstick. It's just like the 60s models.

My favorite part about the Camaro was the way it drove. I loved how big it felt, how brutal the acceleration was, and the way it sounded. It wasn't isn't very loud, but it was just enough to remind you that you were in perhaps the greatest Camaro of all time.

In a big car, you expect gradual acceleration, not the surge you get in the SS. It's fast. Very fast. 0-60 in 4.4 seconds.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger