tattoos

Monday, November 30, 2009

Jangan "POTONG"! I sudah REGRET...

In 27 October 2009, I blogged about "I CUT ALREADY!" ie. Switched to P1-WIMAX. Guess what?

~I SUDAH MENYESAL (REGRET)...

The P1-WIMAX apparently is WORSE THAN STREAMYX! Why? Read on...

1) Not stable connection / Koneksi tak stabil (CRAWLING 7/10 occasions, FAST connection possible only after 1am)
2) Cloudy/heavy rain = SUPER SLOW CONNECTION. Ala. ASTRO.
3) Sometimes, it EVEN STOPPED Receiving PACKET DATA out of a sudden.
4) At RM100 it's EXPENSIVE...

Oh! Forgotten to mention my area... I'm in Section 17, Petaling Jaya. OLD 1960s Bungalow house... Surrounded by thousands of UTAR/UM students renting 2km RADIUS within my House (seen them around waiting for UM/UTAR Pick-up Buses near my house). Is this the REASON why BOTH STREAMYX and P1-Wimax = Below Par service... Ie. Heavy traffic...

Today, I just realised why my TM STREAMYX always "DSL Blinking" and LAN cannot detect... It's because my Aztech ADSL Modem gone Cuckoo after a heavy thunderstorm (occurred around 3 weeks ago). Borrowed my friend's ADSL modem and the Streamyx WORKED PERFECTLY and MORE STABLE THAN P1-WIMAX. Thank God I haven't REALLY CUT the Streamyx YET though it's only 512Kbps connection, RM66 w/o modem VS RM100 monthly for P1-WIMAX...

What can I do... "NASI SUDAH JADI BUBUR!". Adding salt to its wound, I signed up 2 yrs contract to entitle the FREE MODEM. Can someone tell me what should I do in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger